Sunday, February 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


My birthday was last week so I decided it was time to get in the mood for some upcoming birthdays. It seems we have them scattered throughout the year. Several in the spring. So I thought I would get out the Crazy for Cupcakes Stamp Set and do something with it. I love this set but it seems I get hooked on 1 or 2 sets and let some of the others go by the wayside. So here are a few cards I made this morning before work.

This first one I used Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery cs with matching markers and blue ribbon. I used 1 1/4 and 1 3/8" circles, large oval and the label punches and DSP from SAB mini. I love this card and the colors but I cannot take credit for the layout, I saw a card from Gretchen Barron's site, she makes such nice cards in colors and layouts. I love her ideas, so I borrowed this layout. I hope that you like it also. Thanks Gretchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment