Monday, March 23, 2009

This card I used God's Beauty set from the Hostess set level one. I colored with the crayons and used the watercolor technique and cut out the little flowers and attached with glue dots and used Raspberry Tart DSP.
Here I used Tea Time dsp and Playful Petals set and embossed the card front on the big shot. I stamped, markered and clear embossed and cut out the large flower then attached to the card.

This card is from the Wagon Full Of Fun and Flight of the Butterfly.


This card is with the darling dots hostess set from the catty and new satin ribbon. This card is with the branch out set and the cloud technique on the back layer. You probably cannot see it in this picture but it is so simple to do and adds a lot to the card.



Another SAB card.










This card I made for a friend at work. It is with the bella birds dsp and blush pink with choc chip ribbon and embossed in white ep with the Congratulation set from the SAB.






No comments:

Post a Comment