Saturday, April 4, 2009

LATE NIGHT STAMPING

Hi all. Wanted to show you some of the items I've been working on these past few days. Been busy working so not much time to create. These are some of the items I will be sending to Sherrill Graff for her Late Night Stampers. Yes I have been chosen to create for her for the month of April. What a honor to be chosen. There are so many creative stampers and scrapbookers out there that I feel lucky to get the honor to be one of her crafters. Thanks Sherrill. Look at all of these little machbox boxes. I made these for Easter gifts for some friends at church and at work. They hold 4 pc of hersheys nuggets very snug, so are easy to tie ribbon around.
Here is my Lucky Duck card. This card is in Pacific Point and Old Olive cs with SAB dsp and Old Olive Ribbon and ran thru the Big Shot texture plate. Sorry for the blurriness. Must be a little shakey. Been working super early hours and not sleeping enough. Think I need to get some rest.

Another card with the Tea Party dsp. I used the texture plate from the Big Shot for the card front. Stamped, colored,cut out and used flower brad for the flower. No saying, just a versatile card. I have no idea why this is underlined. LOL.


This card is out of Kiwi Kiss and Tangerine Tango. Sorry for the poor picture, bad lighting and angle.



No comments:

Post a Comment