Thursday, July 30, 2009

NEW CARDS

Wanted to show you a card I made for a friend at work. He requested a card with a bass guitar. I actually had to go online to see what a bass guitar looked like. So I cut out all my pieces freehand and attached to ww card stock layered on rich razzleberry then on soft suede. Drew my strings with white gel pen. I didnt think it was too bad, he thought it was great. Just wanted to share. Hope you like.
This card is made with the VeryThankful stamp set. I used the little turtle stamp and watercolor paper with celery, olive, caramel and melon markers with aqua painter to shade. I tapped the card front with stamp from itty bitty backgrounds and then ran thru the Big Shot with the Harlequin texturz plate. Hope you can see the background. Added an eyelet with the crop-a-dile and then added the soft suede ribbon. Layered the turtle on soft suede and added deminsionals. Very simple and quick. Hope you like it.

Here is a picture of a card I made with the new Thoroughly Modersn DSP and the Very thankful RMH stamp set. I added sponged flowers from the pretties kit and 1/4" rose red ribbon. The stamp I colored wtih olive, suede, melon, and bermuda bay markers then stamped on ww card stock, layered on melon and then suede.


No comments:

Post a Comment