Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I am Back!!

Good morning all. Its been quite some time since I have been here. I work a full time job, Praise GOD I have one, and that takes alot of my time. I have been stamping though. Holding classes and placing orders so I have time for that. I just havent been able to get into here and keep you updated on projects. Here are a few of the cards I did this year for exchanges and to mail. Some are mine and I have cased some. I want to thank all you talented ladies who have shared your talend with the rest of us. You are all such special people. This is just a small portion of what we have done, I seem to be having difficulty getting the images into my computer for some reason. I hape you enjoy. Thanks for looking and I hopefully Can keep up[ with this now that the Holidays are almost over. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
Here I have Red and White with white ep and our satin ribbon. Simple and elegant.
This one is on Whisper White and a no layer card with the Patterened Pines set with Glorious Green and Real Red. Very Simple.
This card is with Night of Navy, Ivory and Brocade Blue with Gold EP.

No comments:

Post a Comment