Sunday, February 28, 2010

It's Been Awhile!!!

Hello to all of you bloggers out there. It's been awhile since I've been here. That's sad. I've been busy with working (thank God I have a job to be busy at) and with life in general. I praise all you crafters and demonstrators who are able to be on your blog and creating every day. It amazes me that you are able to do that everyday. You must be so organized. Anyway, I have been making cards and best of all I have been busy sewing the rag quilt purses. They are great gifts and I have been able to sell some. I have been making some totes with the Indianapolis Colts fabric and the people at work are crazy for them. They have even special ordered several with their own combination of colors for their kids and such. Its been fun. So when I get to card making I don't have the time to always get them posted.
I want to remind all of you this is Sale-a-bration time. With every $50 worth of merchandise on a order you get to choose a item from the Sale-a-bration catty. And remember this year there are several items out of the regular catalog that you can pick from. Just imagine that you can get stamp sets, punches, and papers for free. What else can you ask for? This offer is only until the end of March and then it is gone until next year. So be sure to take advantage of it now.

We also have the Occasions Mini catty available also, it is here until the end of April. So be thinking about checking out the items in this mini for purchasing. There are more new punches, papers and stamp sets for all occasions. (Hence the name). This year Stampin' Up and made the papers selections into paper packs. So you get 12x12 pages in a convenient pack with several color combinations. This is a great assortment of pages to choose from.

Be sure to get in touch with me to set a time that will best serve you and your friends for a quick get together so show them the new items and make a quick card or two. You can get in touch with me through this blog or you can order online at luvintostamp.stampinup.net. Don't let this time slip away from you, get in touch with me soon and we'll get these items in your hands as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment