Saturday, May 8, 2010

SUMMER MINI!

The new summer mini is here, and boy is it full of new and exciting products. A new stampin around builder wheel to custom stamp your images to the great smooch spritz sprays (I love these) to wonderful papers, stamp sets and decor element for just about any occasion you can think of. Some of the following samples I made using items from this mini. Be sure to click on the link to check it out on line or just give me a call or email me and I'll be sure to get you a copy immediately. You won't want to wait, so be sure to get in touch with me soon so we can get you set up with your copy. Interested in having a get together with some friends? Let me know and we can set that up also. Can't wait to hear from you. My contact info is at the bottom of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment