Wednesday, February 22, 2012

HELLO AGAIN

   Wow, I cant believe it has been almost 2 months since I've been in here.  Alot is going on now at Stampin' Up that i need to tell you all about it.
    So to get started, The 2012 Occasion Mini is still running til  the end of April, and it has alot of wonderful new items available that you cannot get anywhere but here. From stamp sets with matching designer papers and custom dies to match, to new Big Shot dies to scented embossing powders.With all the tools that Stampin' Up has provided to us there is something for every taste. I love the new papers and expecially the new framlet dies for the big shot.  There are so many possibilites with these new dies that everyday I see something different someone has created. I am sure you will love them as well.
   If you haven't received your mini catty just send me a email at the address below and i'll be sure to get one to you asap.
   Here is a card I cased from Kari Metsger using the framelits dies. I love the way it looks like a shadow box.  Thank you Kari for sharing your turtorial on how to do this. I'm sure it's one we'll see several times over..

No comments:

Post a Comment