Sunday, April 26, 2009

MATCHBOX CASE

Hello there. I just had to show you my version of Melissa Rogers' matchbox gift. She posted hers the other day on her blog www.megastampinstudio.com and I asked if she cared if I cased and this is mine. I use the checkered paper in the Slumber Party DSP and filled with 3 of the matchbox centers attached with sticky strip. Attached a designer baja button with a rhinestone brad from the pretties kit and then used a piece of linen thread to the bottom of the box and wrapped it around the button to hold the box shut. It was very simple to put together. I want to thank Melissa for the inspiration.
Here is the inside of the box. I hold the usual 4 pc nuggets each. I wrapped them with a 3" piece of in color ribbons, and stamped the "just for you" stamp from the Oval All set from the Occasion Mini in Baja Breeze and layered on RHR. This makes a real nice Hostess Thank You or a door prize gift. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment