Wednesday, April 29, 2009

MATCHBOX MESSAGES

Hi everyone. I decided to make a sample of boxes using the Matchbox Messages stamps from the Occasion Mini catty. So I hope you all enjoy them and that they give you some inspiration. The one on the left I used RHR box and the Tea Party dsp and wrapped with RHR stripped ribbon and stamped the "a little something" circle on w.w. and punched out with 1 1/4" circle punch and layered on rhr cs and punched with 1 3/8" punch and layered with demensionals. The center one has a Tangering Tango box with w.w. wrap sponged all over with tangerine ink then decorated with the little leaves from the sizzlit die and layered the "little thanks" circle stamp on top. Then the one on the right is a Summer Sun box with dsp wrap from the SAB catty and layered the frame stamp in celery on summer sun and stamped with the Sweet Stems stamp set. I hope you like them.
On the box on the left in this picture I made the box of pacific point and the cover from the Walk in the Park dsp. The label is w.w. sponged with baja breeze and stamped with Pacific point. The center box is of pixie pink with Tea Party dsp and a w.w. label sponged with pretty in pink and stamped with pixie pink. Then the one on the right (my favorite) is a old olive box with a white cover sponged lightly all over with olive and stamped with the vine stamp in olive. Then I got out my Christmas sets and used the words from A Cardinal Christmas and the poinsetta from Season of Joy sets, then attached with crystal effects a half pearl from the pretties kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment