Thursday, June 11, 2009

GOOD TO BE BACK

Wow! It's been awhile since I've been here. Alot has happened since my last post. My youngest child graduated from Indiana University and moved to Chicago and is job hunting. (anyone with job leads let me know). LOL. So we were out of town for awhile with graduation, packing and moving. Then, praise God, I've been working alot of hours at work and not a lot of time to get anything done or hold many classes. I do have one this Sunday evening and I am excted about it. I feel out of the loop since I havent held any. So hopefully I can get some projects made and posted. I have been looking at everything you really talented people have been sharing on your messages and sudsol and am green with envy. I have seen several things I would like to case and when I do you'll all get the credit. Thanks for the inspiration. Look back soon for my soon-to-post projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment