Friday, October 1, 2010

WOW! It's been awhile.

WOW! It's been awhile since I've been here to post anything. My computer went south (crashed) and cannot be fixed so I need to get another one and I cannot decide if I want another laptop or go back to a desktop. Such decisions. LOL! I cannot still access the internet with my husbands computer and I think that is why I haven't rushed made any decisions yet. I just am limited on function. I cannot load pics to my blog or surf the net alot. This is his school computer and I dont want to do to much on it as he needs it for school stuff. So I've been limited to what I can do or not. So please be patient with me until I get another computer and get it up and going with everything I need and then Ill be back to blogging as usual.
I hope you all are having a great fall so far. The weather here in Indiana has been great. Not too cool and by the afternoon in the 70's. Great fall weather. I hope yours is as good also. So take care and I'll be back soon hopefully to post some more pics. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment