Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Holidays are here!

Well, the holidays are here. Where did this year go? I am trying to get my last minute Christmas shopping done before next week. I dislike waiting til the last week of Christmas to get things done. Then I feel I'm so rushed. Anyway, I still don't have a computer so haven't been able to upload any picture here is several months as you can tell. My DH doesn't have some of the programs on his computer that I did on mine so it's not as easy to get some things done. Maybe one of these days I'll get around to getting one. Hopefully soon.
We here at the Dillion house want to wish you and all your families a wonderful and blessed Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

Now on a business note, I want to tell you that on January 5, 2011 the New Occasion Mini will go live and you won't want to miss it. It is so full of wonderful stamps, papers and accessories that you won't know where to start. I know I didn't know what to buy first. Don't miss this great little catalog with so much inside. For you copy please email me at the address below and i'll be sure to get one to you. Or if you would like to host your own workshop please get with me and we'll get your date set and you too will be able to earn free merchandise. Just contact me thru the info at the bottom of the page and we'll save your date today.

Again, wishing you and all a wonderful Holiday Season.

Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment