Saturday, March 26, 2011

Its Been awhile!

Hello to all you bloggers. Its been since before Christmas that I have been on here to talk to you and to post any pictures. So with that said I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and a great New Years. Then there was Valentines Day. Hope you heard from the ones you love. Now we are approaching Easter in a month. Wow, how time flies. I'm so excited that I finally got a new computer and still learning how to use it. So my son came up for the day and informed me on how to add pics. So this is my first addition. Hope you like it. It is made with Melon Mambo CS with white specialty dsp sponged with melon mambo. I used melon dotted ribbon and and daisies #2 die for the big shot cut out of melon mambo and pretty in pink cs. The button in the middle is tied with matching ribbon. Thanks for looking and please stay tuned for more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment