Wednesday, August 17, 2011

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN....

   It's that time again, time for my Christmas Card Class.  October 1st is going to be the big day to make all those great Christmas cards your friends and family can't wait to receive.  The class location will be at Faith Comm. Church on Grissom ARB. 1408 Thunderbolt, Peru, IN.  Starting at 11 am you will be able to stop by and make your cards at your convenience. I will be there until 3 to give you plenty of time to get them done and ready to send. All orders need to be to me and paid in full by September 11th so I can get all supplies ordered and ready by the first.
   There is a $25 minimum order. All orders are a  minumum of 20 cards per order. So you can order all 20 cards of one style or any combination of styles at a 4 card minumum per style. If you want more than 20 cards  then there is a $5 fee for the set of 4 cards you prefer.
   Please don't delay and get in touch thru the info on the bottom of the page so we can get your order placed for your Christmas cards. Your friends and family will be so delighted when they receive these handcrafted cards.

These pictures didn't turn out the best but you will be able to see all the cards up close at my stamp class on Sept 11th at Faith Comm. church at 430pm. And while you are there you are welcome to stay for our workshop. Please get in touch with me and let me know you are going to be there and I'll be looking for you. 

Have a great day
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment