Tuesday, November 1, 2011

CHRISTMAS MINI 2011


The 2011 Christmas Mini is here and soon will be gone. It's one of the best mini's I've seen in several years. But then I say that every year. It just keeps on getting bigger and better.  This year we have so many great stamp sets and accessories to go along with them. Great papers and matching fabrics along with Mica flakes, ribbons, dazzling details, mini jingle bells, shaker frames and dies for the Big Shot. I LOVE the Big Shot, I use it all that I can. Those of you that attend my classes know how that is.  It's almost time to purchase another one.

If you don't have your mini yet please get in touch with me and I'll be sure to get yours to you as soon as possible.

Here are a couple of cards that I made using the shaker frames, mica flakes and the dazzling details accents.  Hope you like them and thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment